Call : +86-21-58386189, 58386176

euro value price on copper cylinder scrap

scrap copper cylinder price lagged/unlagged | DIYnot Forums

Sep 03, 2019· Only been doing renovation work for around 6 years & not specifically involved in plumbing work so totally new to this scrap metal game. I had built up a small pile in a corner of my garden over the last 4 years consisting of a few boxes of copper, 3 old cylinders, a couple of boxes of brass taps/fittings etc & some lead flashing but it was well split.

Price for scrap copper immersion heater cylinder ...

Sep 30, 2009· The best thing to do is cut it open with a grinder or jigsaw first, and remove all the limescale. That way you get the correct weighed scrap copper price rather than a 'top of head price'. We got £70 for our last one about 8mths ago.

Plumbing costs - copper cylinder bought&fitted - was I ...

Jun 06, 2013· I have heard that copper cylinders of average size are fetching €50 for scrap, so I would have thought a new one would be a lot more than €120. When you say that he was there for 4-5 hours, in my opinion that would amount to a full day when travelling time and time to go and collect the cylinder etc. are taken into account.

Scrap Metal Prices *See disclaimer for additional costs ...

"Best Price Guarantee" and "Iron Mike's Price Guarantee" refers to the highest value starting point (Market or Near Market Value, based on that days listed price, using several industry sources and perceived market directions for any metal listed on this website, on any particular hour, day, week or month), before the deductions mentioned above.

Get Current Scrap Metal Prices in the U.S.

Oct 29, 2019· The iScrap App is another web-based service that gives you options either view average prices or look at localized scrap metal prices. You can enter your zip code in the search box on their website. A map will be brought up that shows you any scrap yards within or around your zip code.

London Metal Exchange: LME Steel Scrap

1 In certain circumstances, the cash-settled futures Index that is used as the Final Settlement Price for this cash-settled future may be known before the last trading date/time. In these circumstances, it will be possible for market participants to enter bids and offers, and to trade, in this cash-settled future on LMEselect and in the inter-office market on the basis of a known price.

H Blinderman & Son Scrap Metal Price List - iScrap App

Find local scrap metal pricing at your closest scrap yard. H Blinderman & Son Updated scrap metal price list of Non-Ferrous Metals, Ferrous Metals and Electronic Waste. Current Scrap Metal Prices

Factors of Scrap Metal Pricing

May 26, 2018· While market prices on sites like LME and Comex may show the price for copper around an example price of $3.50/lb. that should never be the expected price a customer of a scrap yard would receive. Market prices are determined for commodities at the end of their life cycle and being turned into new products with large lots of copper.

is it worth me selling off my old copper cylinder? - MyBuilder

Is it worth me selling off my old copper cylinder? ... Yes if you take the cylinder to a scrap metal merchant you will get around 80 pounds for the cylinder and extra for pipe work. ... who is replacing the boiler as he may have included for the removal and already passed a discount to you in the price he has offered for the job I hope that helps

Scrap Metal Prices in United States - Current Scrap Prices ...

Scrap Metal Prices in United States. Current Scrap Metal Recycling Prices collected from USA Scrap Yards, brokers and exporters. Daily Prices on Non Ferrous, Ferrous, Scrap Precious Metals and Electronic Scrap. Scrap Prices are updated Daily around 12 EST

2019 Scrap Prices for the European Market

Oct 14, 2019· Greengate Metals provides live scrap metal prices at its Manchester Yard, but you must call them if you are looking for the most recent scrap prices. If you need live scrap prices, follow the link where you find their overseas number: 0-161-6434545. On their website, you'll also find their social media platforms, which you might want to follow.

Scrap Metal Price List | Moorefield, WV | C&K Metal Recycling

C&K Metal Recycling Current Scrap Prices, Moorefield, West ia We pay up to $50 in cash for your scrap metal! Please Note: All rates are prone to change without notice. All rates given at the scale are final. We will pay an additional five cents per pound for all clean non-ferrous purchases over 100 pounds of single grade materials.

Looking for Scrap Copper Prices?! - Scrap Metal Readers

Scrap Copper Prices at Wallace Reader & Son are the best around. a list of our scrap copper prices can be found below. With our machinery on site, We can ensure our Burnley scrapyard can handle all quantities of Copper for recycling and have the room to cope.

Scrap value for hot water tank...? | Singletrack Magazine ...

Sis in law has had new boiler today, plumber has taken the old copper tank away. Whats the scrap value of a cylinder ? Posted 9 years ago

Scrap Copper Tank - YouTube

Jan 06, 2017· A timelapse of me processing a copper tank for recycling. A copper tank is a beautiful thing, it's such a shame to scrap them.

Scrap Metal Prices NZ | What We Buy | Metal Man

The scrap metal prices shown below are an indicative point of reference only. They are based scrap metal prices over previous months, allowing for fluctuations in export prices and exchange rate, a range of locations and quantities. For accurate and current pricing please call you nearest Metalman Branch.

Precious and Industrial Metals - Bloomberg

Get updated data about gold, silver and other metals prices. Find gold, silver, and copper futures and spot prices.

A Copper Price Forecast For 2020 And 2021 | Investing Haven

Based on the leading indicators (or lack thereof) and more importantly the chart setup we see the following copper price forecast for 2020 and 2021. This is our forecasted copper price for the coming years. Prices reflect the copper price forecast by InvestingHaven's research team.

Scrap value in copper cylinder? — MoneySavingExpert Forum

Mar 06, 2012· The scrappie is about right. Anything between £40 and £60. Although it's copper, it's contaminated copper ie its got other metals in it, plus limescale plus insulation. The price of copper has dropped quite a lot in recent weeks, so your plumber may be making his assump0tions on previous prices. Call a couple more scrap dealers for their prices.

Get the Current Price of Scrap Copper - Rockaway Recycling

To get the Current Price of Scrap Copper, look no further then going to Rockaway Recycling. With daily current price of scrap copper updates, you will be able to see updated prices through our Price Page. When you are looking for prices of copper scrap and other information about scrap metal, come to our website so you will be able to view ...

Copper hot water cylinder - how much is it worth - Page 1 ...

Mar 27, 2015· Price of copper is currently around £2500 per ton so weigh it in. I got £48 for a cylinder about a month ago that came out of a renovation project. Another good one is old electric cable.

Old Cast - Where to Sell, Prices, Grades, ISRI Specs

You may get in touch with a full-service scrap metal recycler in case you have large quantities of Old Cast with you. The most competitive price for your scrap may be obtained by liaising with those professional scrap yards that often come up with updated scrap prices on their website. The Scrap Monster Scrap Marketplace is an advanced trading ...

Ingot Metals - Scrap Metal Prices

Most scrap metal produced in New Zealand is exported to countries like China and the United States. Due to this the value per KG will fluctuate throughout the month with the NZ$, exchange rates and the level of demand. The prices we can sell scrap metal for change daily, which is why the below table may vary to the current price for that metal.

Value of scrap copper | DIYnot Forums

Mar 23, 2011· The value of any scrap copper/brass that I will be taking is largely built into my price. Customers tend to assume that you will clear all waste from their home when you have finished. However, I must say that I take all waste, including anything that hasn't any value and costs me to dump. I'm surprised he left this for you to dispose of.

Today's Current Scrap Metal Prices - Rockaway Recycling

Current Scrap Metal Prices Current Scrap Metal Prices At Rockaway Recycling, in Rockaway, New Jersey. These prices are current as of today's date and are subject to change, at any time due to outstanding market conditions.

Today's Metal Prices for Non Ferrous Metals at MTLEXS.COM

MTLEXS.COM provides Today's Metal Prices of non ferrous metals like Aluminium scrap Taint/Tabor, International copper price, Copper Armature, Brass Label scrap and more.

Scrap Price for Copper? | PlumbersForums.net

Mar 28, 2009· Plus 4 cylinders, spoke to local scrap yard and they pay a fixed price for the 36 x 18 cylinders of £25.00. I have two of those and two bigger ones. Like you I have been saving it up, but my wife is a child minder and is due an OFSTED visit, so I have been put under orders to tidy up my old carp.

Scrap Copper Tanks £2.8KG, TRADE PRICE: £2.8 - Manchester ...

Copper tanks usually come in the form of old boilers or water receptacles. They are, therefore, usually qutie large, and we accept a minimum of 25kg load with regard to Copper tanks. They are a strong material, and have great usage in a variety of contexts, from both domestic to industrial.