Call : +86-21-58386189, 58386176

subjects subjects for doing millwright at kumba iron ore

Anglo American: 2019 / 2020 Learnership Programme | Per Cent

Jul 01, 2019· Location: KUMBA IRON ORE, SISHEN MINE, NORTHERN CAPE Ref: S730259. Interested? You will need a minimum qualification as indicated (a certificate or statement of results if certificate is not issued progress reports will not be accepted) is not yet the following subjects. Applications accepted throughout South Africa.

Anglo American: Learnership Programme for 2019 / 2020 ...

Jul 02, 2019· Location: Kumba Iron Ore, Sishen Mine, Northern Cape . Applications accepted throughout South Africa. Millwright Minimum requirement N2 with subject Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory & Fitting and Machine Trade Theory

anglo america learnership 2019 - GETTER AND DREAMER - Jobs ...

Jul 04, 2019· anglo america learnership. Closing Date: 12 July 2019 Location: KUMBA IRON ORE, SISHEN MINE, NORTHERN CAPE Ref: S730259. Interested? You will need a minimum qualification as indicated (a certificate or statement of results if certificate is not issued progress reports will not be accepted) is not yet the following subjects.

Kumba Iron Ore-Kolomela Mine 10X Learnership Positions ...

Apr 26, 2017· Kumba Iron Ore -Kolomela Mine is offering a limited number of Artisan Learnerships, in the following fields: • PLATER/WELDER (2) • ELECTRICIAN (2) • MILLWRIGHT (2) • FITTERS (2) • DIESEL MECHANIC (2) Requirements. You will need a Grade 12 Certificate and an N2 with 4 relevant subjects.

Kumba Iron Ore: Artisan Learnerships in Northern Cape ...

Apr 25, 2017· Kumba Iron Ore -Kolomela Mine is offering a limited number of Artisan Learnerships, in Northern Cape. On-the-job training will be provided at Kolomela Mine. Further employment will be based on the successful completion of the Learnership, candidate's performance during the training period and possible manpower requirements per trade.

Mining Machine Millwright In An Iron Ore Mine

Mining Machine Millwright In An Iron Ore Mine. ... If you are interested in our products, or what we can do to help you, you can always consult our customer service. Quick response within 30 seconds for technical advice. Complete engineer dispatch within 24 hours. Maintenance free of charge within 12 months from shipment ...

Anglo American: Learnership Programme 2019 / 2020 - edubuzz

Closing Date: 12 July 2019 Location: KUMBA IRON ORE, SISHEN MINE, NORTHERN CAPE Ref: S730259 Interested? You will need a minimum qualification as indicated (a certificate or statement of results if certificate is not issued progress reports will not be accepted) is not yet the following subjects. Applications accepted throughout South Africa. Millwright Minimum requirement N2 …

Artisan Learnership Jobs: Kumba Iron Ore Vacancies

The Kumba Iron Ore Vacancies and Jobs are available for Artisans (Welder, Boilermaker, Fitter, Plater, Millwright, Diesel Mechanic and Electrician). If you are looking for the Artisan Learning Programme 2017, then you should join the Kumba Iron Ore Learnerships 2017 available in South Africa.

Kumba Iron Ore Learnership

Kumba Iron Ore Bursary 2019 / 2019 - Bursary24.com. Oct 25, 2017· Kumba Iron Ore Bursary 2019 / 2019 ABOUT THE BURSAR. Kumba Iron Ore is a South Africa iron-ore mining organisation – it is in fact the largest iron-ore producer in Africa and the 4th largest across the globe.

anglo america learnership 2019 - GETTER AND DREAMER - Jobs ...

Jul 04, 2019· anglo america learnership Closing Date: 12 July 2019Location: KUMBA IRON ORE, SISHEN MINE, NORTHERN CAPERef: S730259 Interested? You will need a minimum qualification as indicated (a certificate or statement of results if certificate is not issued progress reports will not be accepted) is not yet the following subjects. Applications accepted throughout South Africa. Millwright …

Kumba Iron Bursaries 2019 - 2020 Mining Bursaries

Mar 03, 2015· They are known to be a great employer of choice. Find out what can Kumba Iron Ore offer you. If you are currently in Grade 12 / Matric and have a keen interest in engineering fields or geology, Kumba Iron Ore may have a bursary for you.

Anglo American: Learnership Programme 2019 / 2020

Location: KUMBA IRON ORE, SISHEN MINE, NORTHERN CAPE Ref: S730259. Interested? You will need a minimum qualification as indicated (a certificate or statement of results if certificate is not issued progress reports will not be accepted) is not yet the following subjects…

Millwright

Closing Date: 05 May 2017 Location: Kolomela Mine, Northen Cape ENGINEERING LEARNERSHIPS KUMBA IRON ORE, KOLOMELA MINE, NORTHERN CAPE Kolomela Mine is offering a limited number of learnerships in: • PLATER/WELDER (2) • ELECTRICIAN (2) • MILLWRIGHT (2) • FITTERS (2) • DIESEL MECHANIC (2) You will need a Grade 12 Certificate and an N2

Artisan and Admin Learnership at Kumba Iron Ore

Aug 16, 2018· Kumba strives to make a meaningful as well as engaging workplace. This year, individuals are invited to apply for the Artisan and Admin Learnership at Kumba Iron Ore in which the successful applicants will be stationed at Kumba Iron Ore, Sishen Mine, Northern Cape.

Subjects For Doing Millwright At Kumba Iron Ore

Careers Portal - Anglo American Engineering Learnerships. Anglo American in Kumba Iron Ore ... · Grade 12 with 4x N2 subjects for Plater ... · Grade 12 with 5x N2 subjects for Millwright with fitter and electrical theory ...

Kumba Iron Bursaries - Nafacts.com

Jun 30, 2017· Sponsored Links Kumba Iron Bursaries 2020 – 2021 Kumba Iron Ore Ltd strives towards making a difference not only in the lives of those they touch but furthermore also in the world we live in. They believe through their bursary program that they are aiding in preparing the leaders of tomorrow. They are prepared to stand behind the right…

KUMBA IRON ORE LIMITED

David Fourie a Millwright and Louis Jordaan a Fitter, performing risk assessments in the workshop at Sishen. ... At Kumba Iron Ore your safety is our priority and we wish to draw your attention to the following rules when visiting our Corporate Office: ... * Subject to re-election as a director pursuant to ordinary resolution number 2.3.

Kumba Iron Ore Thabazimbi Artisan Learnerships - The ...

Sep 09, 2014· Do you have a technical N2 qualification or higher? Anglo American is inviting you to apply for its Kumba Iron Ore Thabazimbi Mine Artisan Learnerships, the learnerships are available for the following artisan trades: Diesel Mechanic, Millwright, Platter, Welder, Boilermaker, Electrician, and …

Apply Kumba Iron Ore Learnership | Worldwide Careers South ...

Location: Kolomela Mine, Northen Cape Engineering Learnership Desrcription Kolomela Mine vacancies [Kumba Iron Ore learnerships] is offering a limited number of learnerships programme for 2019-2021 in: Plater/Welder (2) Electrician (2) Millwright (2) Fitter (2) Diesel Mechanic (2) Requirements You will need a Grade 12 Certificate and an N2 with 4 relevant subjects. Candidates who have already ...

Graduates and bursaries – Anglo American – Kumba Iron Ore

Jannik is a good example of the opportunities one can be exposed to in the Anglo American group of companies and the benefits of joining such a big and connected organization. Jannik was a bursary student with Anglo American before moving over to Kumba Iron Ore to join the graduate programme.

subjects for doing millwright at kumba iron ore - ocmd.co.za

iron ore ball mill grinding media calculation formula – SAMAC . 1.5 WASTES AND OTHER MATERIALS ASSOCIATED WITH IRON ORE … 1.5.1.2 Milling Dust Control Materials . ... subjects for doing millwright at kumba iron ore; Anglo American: Artisan Learnership Programme 2015 0919 ... Kumba Iron Ore Thabazimbi Mine is offering a ...

Anglo American: Engineering Learnerships 2019 / 2020 ...

Learnership Location: KUMBA IRON ORE, SISHEN MINE, NORTHERN CAPE. ... is not yet the following subjects. ... Millwright Minimum requirement N2 with subject Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory & Fitting and Machine Trade Theory ;

Anglo American: Learnership Programme 2019 / 2020 - Jobs ...

Jul 01, 2019· Location: KUMBA IRON ORE, SISHEN MINE, NORTHERN CAPE Ref: S730259. Interested? You will need a minimum qualification as indicated (a certificate or statement of results if certificate is not issued progress reports will not be accepted) is not yet the following subjects. Applications accepted throughout South Africa.

Kumba Iron Bursaries 2020 – Online Bursaries South Africa

Oct 20, 2017· They are known to be a great employer of choice. Find out what can Kumba Iron Ore offer you. If you are currently in Grade 12 / Matric and have a keen interest in engineering fields or geology, Kumba Iron Ore may have a bursary for you.

Kumba Iron Ore: Artisan Learnerships in Northern Cape ...

Jan 12, 2020· Kumba Iron Ore -Kolomela Mine is offering a limited number of Artisan Learnerships, in Northern Cape. ... Grade 12 Certificate and an N2 with 4 relevant subjects. ... Millwright applicants should have an N2 with 5 relevant subjects. Preference will be given to candidates from the Northern Cape, specifically from the Tsantsabane Municipal Area.

Anglo American Learnership Programme 2019 / 2020 - Jobs ...

Jun 29, 2019· Anglo American Learnership Programme 2019 / 2020 za.jobs-vacancies.net.. Closing Date: 12 July 2019 Location: KUMBA IRON ORE, SISHEN MINE, NORTHERN CAPE Ref: S730259 Interested? You will need a minimum qualification as indicated (a certificate or statement of results if certificate is not issued progress reports will not be accepted) is not yet the following subjects.

Kumba Iron Ore: Learnership Programme 2018/2019 | SA Live ...

With Kumba Iron Ore Ltd, you career dreams can become reality. Apply today by submitting a detailed CV, including certified copies of your ID, driver's licence and the qualifications mentioned in the CV in the Application Box at the Kolomela Mine Walk-in Centre before 19 July 2018 at 12:00.

Kumba Iron Ore: Learnership Programme 2019/2021 | SA Live ...

With Kumba Iron Ore Ltd, you career dreams can become reality. Apply today by submitting a detailed CV, including certified copies of your ID, driver's licence and the qualifications mentioned in the CV in the Application Box at the Kolomela Mine Walk-in Centre before 22 May 2019 at 12:00. Clearly state which Learnership you wish to apply for ...