Call : +86-21-58386189, 58386176

My Dryer Stinks Inside

My dryer leaves clothes and blankets smelling of Wet Dog ...

May 14, 2013· I stopped using them in the dryer at all but the smell has never left my dryer. I already cleaned the whole inside of the dryer with bleach twice! I cleaned the lint trap then ran it through the dish washer too. If you put your head inside the dryer when it hasn't been used in a day or so, everything smells …

My Dryer Smells: How To Eliminate Bad Odors

Aug 07, 2019· If your dryer smells like it's burning when it's on, the first thing you should do is stop your dryer. My Dryer Smells Like Burning: What To Do. While any dryer smell is annoying, if your dryer smells like burning, that could be an indication of a problem that needs to be addressed right away.

Dryer has a dead fish smell - JustAnswer

Feb 08, 2012· Dryer has a dead fish smell - Answered by a verified Appliance Technician We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described …

How to Get Rid of Odor in a Dryer | Hunker

Dryer odor can be caused by many things, from food or another smelly substance slipping inside with the laundry to a critter having made its way into the machine. As it certainly defeats the purpose of doing laundry to leave your dryer in such a state, here are ways to refresh it.

Why Does my Dryer Smell Bad?_ Is There a Dead Animal in my ...

The combination of heat, water, and lint sitting in your dryer vent create a smell similar to a dead animal. Who knew! I'm not saying you don't have an animal in your vent, but the odds are low. At VentSmart Dryer Vent Cleaning we've cleaned over 10'000 dryer vents with very few animal encounters.

My Clothes Smell Funny After Coming Out of the Dryer ...

Apr 07, 2013· My Clothes Smell Funny After Coming Out of the Dryer : Removing Smells From Clothes ... Find out what to do if your clothes smell funny after coming out of the dryer with help from an experienced ...

4 Ways to Troubleshoot a Dryer That Smells Like It Is Burning

Feb 19, 2020· How to Troubleshoot a Dryer That Smells Like It Is Burning. A burning smell coming from your dryer is not a good sign—it's a fire hazard. Try removing any built up lint from the lint catcher, cleaning the inside of the dryer, and/or c...

My dryer smells like dead fish. The clothes smell fine ...

Feb 08, 2012· My dryer smells like dead fish. The clothes smell fine coming out of the washer and dead fish after the dryer. I had a repairman out twice. He cleaned everthing, including all vents and ducts. The dryer functions fine, but the dried clothes smell like dead fish. The dryer smells like dead fish constantly, not just when it is on and heated.

How to Deodorize a Dryer | Home Guides | SF Gate

Dec 14, 2018· Opening your dryer should release a pleasant, clean smell, not a musty or sweaty odor. If your dryer reeks of last week's socks or damp workout clothes, chances are there's a …

How to Get Moldy Smell Out of a Dryer | Home Guides | SF Gate

The moldy smell in your dryer could be a result of leaving wet clothes in the dryer too long or built-up lint that has become damp and moldy. It's best to get rid of the moldy smell before the ...

Gas smell from dryer when opening the door - Kenmore Elite ...

I smell gas when opening the dryer door but do not smell gas when dryer is shut. The dryer vent seems clear as there is good air exhaust. ... Gas smell from dryer when opening the door. ... When I went back in looked all-around in every dryer crevice/spot both inside and out to see if something was up in there. I took my central vac and stuck ...

How to Clean a Dryer » How To Clean Stuff.net

Vacuuming and wiping inside the dryer would be a good way to clean the current soot, but you really need to locate the source of the soot to cure the problem. Remove the dryer vent from the wall and use the vacuum hose to clean the inside if necessary. If the dryer vent was clean, the problem may be inside the dryer.

How to clean your smelly washer - Reviewed Laundry

Sep 27, 2019· Your washer stinks, but it doesn't have to. How to clean your washing machine. If you have a front-load washer, congratulations: You're saving water …

Dryer Repair – Dryer Burning Clothes | It Is Fixed ...

Dryer Repair Troubleshooting Guide. It is a serious issue if your dryer is burning your laundry. Not only is it expensive to replace scorched clothes and blankets, anything burning inside your dryer …

How To Eliminate Musky Odors From a Clothes Dryer | Fred's ...

Nov 04, 2014· The next step in eliminating foul dryer odors is to clean the inside of the drum – the basket that holds the clothes. After disconnecting your dryer from the wall outlet, fill a spray bottle with filtered white apple cider vinegar and spray down the inside of the drum. Let is sit for about 5-8 minutes, at which point you can wipe it off.

Why do my clothes smell good in the washer then smell sour ...

Hello, There are different variables that may lead to the cause of your dryer causing your clothes to smell. Do you clean out your lint filter? Try removing the dryer vent and vacuum any debris that might have been trapped. Also try to check the a...

Dryer Repair – My Dryer Smells | It Is Fixed Appliance Repair

Dryer Smells Foul. Although rare, sometimes small animals will climb inside the external vent duct or inside the dryer itself seeking heat. Unfortunately, not only is the smell inconvenient, a clogged vent or a foreign body near the heating element of your dryer can cause a fire. If your dryer has a strong, foul smell: Inspect the external vent.

How to clean your dryer - TODAY.com

Tim Smith of Chimney Sweeps of America is an Angie's List-recommended dryer-vent cleaner, and he's breaking down what you need to know about properly cleaning your dryer.

My dryer is making my clothes stink!? | Yahoo Answers

Oct 16, 2006· My dryer is making my clothes stink!? ... Finally, if all of above doesnt work, the last possible reason is lint making its way to the exhaust tube on the INSIDE of your dryer. Thats a potential fire hazard and needs to be cleaned. If you are not comfortable with taking your dryer apart, call a professional, but first try my suggestions. ...

How can I prevent my clothes dryer door from fogging up?

When I turn the air conditioning on in my house, the inside of the window in the clothes dryer door fogs up. Also, if clothes are left in the dryer, they become slightly damp again. How can I prevent

What's That Burning Smell Coming from Your Dryer? Solved ...

A new dryer is likely to release some odd smells. The dryer's inside cabinet gets very hot during operation, and the components used in the manufacture of appliances may contain a bit of oil or ...

Help!! Smelly dryer - Appliance Repair Forum - Free ...

Apr 03, 2017· Thank you so much for the help. After dissembling my dryer with no avail I read this post. I checked my plug and it was seared on one prong. After checking the outlet I realized the smell was caused by the scorching of the material inside the housing. I replaced both the cord and the damaged outlet and the problem was solved.

Water in clothes dryer??? - Forum - Bob Vila

The old duct (exhaust) had wet lint inside the entire length. My dryer is only 1 year old. The previous one started to stink BAD (20 yrs old) so we threw it away. Now I realize it is the high ...

Dryer smells like a dead animal is inside of ... - ShopYourWay

Dryer smells like a dead animal is inside of it most of the time when it is used. 110.68972890. Report This by Manage My Life. October 3rd, 2013. This has been going on for 3 or 4 months. I totally disassembled the dryer and cleaned everything and while it was apart I replaced the belt. I found nothing but some lint and dirt inside of the dryer.

Burning Smell From Clothes Dryer - How To Fix ...

There are other reasons for your dryer to have a burning smell. There could be an electrical issue inside your dryer. This may mean that a certain part or electrical board is going bad or is bad. Another common reason for this issue is something is near the heating element inside the dryer and causing the burning smell.

Why does my dryer stinks on the inside? | Shop Your Way ...

Why does my dryer stinks on the inside? Report This by Manage My Life. September 9th, 2009. I have a Kenmore model 110.7883 dryer and it stinks inside the drum and I checked the vent and it doesn't seem to be the problem so I was wondering what else might cause this problem. Share it! Get more answers from the people in your networks.

4 Ways to Troubleshoot a Dryer That Smells Like It Is Burning

Jul 18, 2017· If you smell gas even when your dryer is off, the problem might be a defective valve. The valve should seal shut when your dryer is off so that gas isn't released. However, it's possible for the valve to fail over time and emit a small amount of gas into the air, whether or not the dryer is operating.

How to Deodorize a Dryer | Flamingo Appliance Service

Sep 24, 2018· Be sure to let it dry completely before replacing it in the dryer. Vinegar is a natural and inexpensive way to eliminate odors by removing odor-causing bacteria, rather than just covering up the smell. Simply dip a cloth in a bowl of vinegar and wipe down the inside of the dryer.