Call : +86-21-58386189, 58386176

project

Aluminum - GrabCAD

The GrabCAD Library offers millions of free CAD designs, CAD files, and 3D models. Join the GrabCAD Community today to gain access and download! ... This is a solid model of a made of Aluminum. I used it as a project to demonstrate the use of Solid-works and Eng. drawings. ... I used it as a project to demonstrate the use of Solid ...

Research | can-crusher

is a tool that is used for crushing empty aluminum cans for easier recycling. It is a tool for everyday usage and is especially useful for those, who use a …

Hand Operated mechanical project Full report ...

Hand Operated mechanical project Full report Download. ABSTRACT. The study of manufacturing was very important in order to carried out this project to ensure that student understand on what are needs to do. This project is about designing and fabricating the to helps people easy to crush the Aluminium,tin and soda cans.

A Not-Simple DIY - Mikes Inventions - YouTube

Oct 03, 2017· https://mikesinventions.etsy.com I show you how I used a bit of PVC pipe, some wood, and steel bar to create a (relatively) simple, yet effective . 'Nuff said. This isn't so simple ...

Manual Mechanical Engineering Project

This mechanical project is to fabricate a simple which can be operated manually by a single person. Given below is a video I found from youtube on Manual . It is called a multi- as cans can be fed continuously into the machine. The …

A Fully Automatic Electric | Hackaday

Jan 13, 2019· When I was a teenager, we built an automatic . It had a flywheel with an arm coming off it like a crankshaft, connected to a "piston" that would crush the cans. ... Project Rubicon ...

FULLY AUTOMATIC - Ijeset

This project involves the process of designing the different parts of the crusher machine considering the forces and ergonomic factor for people to use. This project mainly about generating a new concept of that would make easier to bring anywhere and easier to crush cans.

Automatic Pneumatic Powered Machine

So here we propose a pneumatic based can crushing system that allows for fully automated can crushing. This is a very useful system for hotels/restaurants/public places where a large quantity of cans need to be disposed off. The can automatically hold cans in queue and crush them one at a …

College Project - YouTube

Jan 24, 2015· This is a that we made for a college engineering class. It is powered by a garage door opener. There were many requirements for the project, and our device ended up getting a perfect ...

design project | Engineers Edge Forum |

The customer Need: there is a general need to reduce the voulme of rubbish in houshold bin. you are required to supply a device to permit a person to crush an aluminium can-drink with little effort, so that they can stored with at least 80% less voulme.

What a Is and How it works ? | DoRecycling.com

Oct 27, 2014· Instructables has a great article on easy and very simple DIY project. You can find it here. But if that is too simple for you, you can just Google "how to build a " and there are a ton of different homemade project instructions out there.

How to Build a Soda | Home Guides | SF Gate

Place the on a sturdy, flat surface. Open the boards up and place an empty can in the center of the bottom lid. Place the board on top, and push down with the handle.

Report - Scribd

Documents Similar To Report. Carousel Previous Carousel Next. PNEUMATIC VICE.doc. Uploaded by. Amit Mohapatra. Project. Uploaded by. Anonymous YkDJkSq. Automatic . Uploaded by. Karthi Moorthy. . Uploaded by. Parveen Jaat. Calculations. Uploaded by.

Design and Fabrication of

This project involves the process of designing the different parts of the crusher machine considering the forces and ergonomic factor for people to use. This project mainly about generating a new concept of that would make easier to bring anywhere and easier to crush cans. After design has completed, it was

Experiment | Activity | Education.com

Experiment. Share this activity . This experiment is the perfect way to demonstrate the wonders of pressure and condensation. All you need is the power of air and water to produce the amazing end result: a crushed soda can! ... Science project. Erosion Experiment.

Project | Mill (Grinding) | Equipment

CHAPTER -1. INTRODUCTION A is a pneumatic device which is used for squashing food and beverage cans to save space for recycling. The disposal of the used cans can pose a problem because the empty cans occupy space. Also the transport of empty cans become difcult. There is a need to crush these cans. So that they occupy smaller space for storage & transport.

Crush Cans with an Arduino-Powered Arm - Hackster.io

Aug 29, 2016· It can also be used to apply a force. You can easily control linear actuators using a simple H-bridge circuit — put it together with an Arduino and a bit of woodwork, and you can make yourself an automatic crusher for beverage cans — no soldering required! CAUTION: Linear actuators are strong. This project is about crushing beverage cans ...

Arduino Controlled With LCD Readout. : 11 ...

Arduino Controlled With LCD Readout.: I have always wanted to do an instructable, but I never had a somewhat original idea that hasn't been done a million times, or something that had no means of building. I have some friends who recycle aluminum for money and after seeing the large b...

Air Pressure | Experiments | Steve Spangler ...

When the can is turned upside down and placed in the water, the mouth of the can forms an airtight seal against the surface of the water in the bowl. In just a split second, all of the water vapor that pushed the air out of the can and filled up the inside of the can turns into only a drop or two of liquid, which takes up much less space.

The Project by Josh Cruz on Prezi

The Project By: Josh Cruz, John Landingin, Mark Payne, Denton Baxter, Skylar Stoodley, Jacob MacNeil Step 1: Problem Identification Our company, the CCC Engineering and Consulting, have received a request to design and build a machine that reduces the volume of cans

Wooden Soda | Scrap wood projects, Can ...

to & Diy creative projects Homemade , good idea for a 'green-themed' project.Homemade , good idea for a 'green-themed' project. 1600 wood plans - Theres absolutely nothing like uncovering a sharp brand-new step or an amazing jig that manufactureds lifestyle sweeter in the store.

(PDF) MANUAL | shehbaz sufiyan ahmed shaikh ...

Academia.edu is a platform for academics to share research papers.

HOW TO - Build the "Ultimate Beer " | Make:

Aug 03, 2006· Ed Nauman @ Design News shows you how to build your own Ultimate Beer , complete instructions, AutoCAD drawing and Visual Basic files included – "For the gadget freak who thinks he has everything, here's Ed Nauman's microprocessor-controlled, pneumatic-actuated . Great for parties, it consists of a pneumatic ram ...

Crush Cans Effortlessly with an Arduino-Powered Arm | Make:

7 Responses to Crush Cans Effortlessly with an Arduino-Powered Arm Scott Tuttle on June 30th, 2016 at 8:58 am said: if you're going to use an arduino to control it why not throw in a sensor to tell when a can has been placed in the crusher to start it.

Fully Automatic - YouTube

Jun 10, 2012· This is a fully automatic which is based of the Arduino Uno Micro Controller. I designed, engineered and fabricated this device from nothing more than my own ideas. It will crush tall ...

Device - Theory of Machines Mini-Project

May 08, 2015· Device - Theory of Machines Mini-Project 1. DEVICE MINI-PROJECT 2. OUTLINES Problem statement and background Project Planning. Research, Brainstorming and Generate Ideas Mechanism Synthesis and Analysis 3D-Model Simulation (SolidWorks). Motion Simulation (Matlab). Summary

Soda Lab | Study.com

Picture drinking a cool soda on a hot day. When your can is empty, you crush it with your hand and toss it in the recycling. Although it was pretty clear your hand was crushing the can, there are ...