Call : +86-21-58386189, 58386176

Carrara White Marble Countertop

Here's What You Need To Know Before You Install Marble ...

I had my heart set on Carrara marble countertops and a big slab of dark walnut over island last year with all white shaker cabs, hand made white tiled backsplash and wood floors throughout. Since I am prone to being a slob iI decided on quartz that resembles marble after extensive research and taking a hard look at lifestyle.

Carrara Marble | Floor & Decor

Carrara marble tiles are a classic white marble with a mixed fleuri and vein cut that blend to create subtle yet distinctive patterns. The veining in white Carrara marble is mainly gray with a light to white background, but Carrara can also have a slight gold tint to its veining that provides added dimension.

2020 Marble Countertop Cost Guide | Slab Prices Per Sq. Ft ...

Carrara Marble Prices. Carrara is a white or blue-gray stone with soft gray veins, often with hints of gold. It's the most common type, making it the most affordable, sold at most countertop vendors for about $40 per square foot.This is typically found in the regions of Carrara or Tuscany, Italy.

5 Quartz Countertops That Look Like Marble

Related: 5 White Granite Countertops That Look Just Like Carrara Marble. If you're looking for a surface with soft, muted colors, this one is sure to impress. It's classy without being too showy and it looks great on counters, floors, or even on floors. It's more forgiving than natural stone, too. MSI - Carrara …

Quartz Alternatives to White Carrara Marble Kitchen ...

Have a close look at some of these quartz options as alternatives to white Carrara marble in your kitchen or bath. If you love the look of white Carrera Marble in the kitchen but are concerned that it is too delicate for your family's lifestyle, then these options might be perfect for you.

Carrara White Marble Countertops | Marble Slabs | Lenova Stone

Carrara White marble. Carrara White marble is one of the iconic luxury Italian marbles featuring shades of white and gray. Carrara marble slabs are offered in polished and honed finishes, and a wide variety of floor tiles, wall tiles, and mosaics are available to create stunning marble countertops, waterfall islands, marble tile floors, and accent walls throughout both residential and ...

My Experience of Living With Marble Countertops: One Year ...

May 06, 2014· We got Carrara marble, which is the least expensive and often the most heavily gray-veined marble. The slab we found has plenty of veining, but the white between the veins is bright white — not gray — and it just glows in the kitchen. I love white countertops and how they reflect and amplify the …

: Customer reviews: Giani Marble Countertop ...

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Giani Marble Countertop Paint Kit, Carrara White at . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

Carrera Marble vs White Granite: The Surface Debate ...

Carrera marble and white granite are two of the most popular countertop materials. Both are durable natural stones that create beautiful and elegant kitchen countertops. When it comes to availability, marble is rarer than granite and therefore more expensive then it's alternative. In saying that, Ca

Best White Carrara Marble (Pictures & Costs) | Marble.com

White Carrara marble is a popular white stone from Italy that is a consistent, light natural stone with dark grey veining. It can offer a level of unmatched elegance to your . White Carrara marble comes from Carrara, Italy – an area that is widely recognized for producing some of the finest marble …

Pegasus 4 in. x 4 in. White Carrara Marble Sample-99108 ...

Hi , unfortunately for this Pegasus 4 in. x 4 in. White Carrara Marble Sample, if ordered on Homedepot.com, will be shipped as it is displayed on Homedepot.com. Full countertops are handled through your local Home Depot and to determine pricing and availability, you may want to call or stop by your local Home Depot store and talk to one of our Kitchen and Bath professionals.

Marble Counter Tops, Carrara Marble, Kitchen & Bathroom ...

Installation Considerations for Marble Counter Tops. Marble countertops are available in 2 cm and 3 cm slabs as well as the full range of tile sizes from 1-inch mosaic tile up to large 24-inch floor tile. Marble is a crystalized limestone and therefore big machines (and skilled pros) can polish marble to a mirror-finish, which really brings out the depth of it's color and looks gorgeous.

Carrara White - Marble from Italy - Stone Center Online

Carrara Marble is a beautiful and classic white marble which comes from Italy. It is also called Bianco Carrara, Venato Carrara and White Carrera Marble. On the light to white background, the various shades and patterns of soft gray veining greatly increase the value of any space decorated.

16 Beautiful Marble Kitchen Countertops

Engineered quartz and natural marble are a beautiful duo in this stylish black and white cooking space by Homepolish designer, Natalie Chianese. The kitchen island has a white quartz countertop by Caesarstone. Against the wall are a Calacatta marble countertop and a matching backsplash.

2020 Marble Countertops Cost | How Much Is Marble?

Carrara Marble. Carrara marble is by far the most common type of marble and, as previously mentioned, is usually the least expensive. Basic White Carrara is very affordable in most cases. Carrara marble's availability keeps its cost down. Calcutta Marble. Calcutta marble is the most expensive.

Would I Be Crazy to Choose Marble Countertops for My ...

May 07, 2012· Last week my husband and I bought our first house, and it's a real fixer-upper! We are putting in a new kitchen (watch this space for lots on the IKEA cabinet planning process!), and I find myself wanting white marble countertops very badly. Am I crazy? Read on for some of the pros and cons of marble countertops, and to add your own advice: I'd love to hear your experience! I love the ...

Quartz That Looks Like Marble | Marble Look Quartz ...

So, quartz that looks like marble may have similar veins, colors, and patterns, but it will perform very differently. Quartz Countertops that Look Like Carrara and Calacatta Marble. Quartz countertops that look like marble are a man-made product. This means that control can be achieved over the pattern, color, and style of every slab.

Marble Countertops: A Guide to Choosing & Maintaining ...

Mar 29, 2018· But as long as you choose carefully, know what to expect, and care for white marble countertops, they can be a beautiful, ... A Carrara-top dining table …

Best White Quartz in 2020 | Marble.com

White quartz is a gorgeous engineered stone that has many styles that replicate the look of natural stone. If you are looking for white countertops that look like marble but come with increased durability, white quartz countertops are a perfect choice. There are also many styles that imitate the look of other natural stones, such as granite.

25 Breathtaking Carrara Marble Kitchens for your Inspiration

Apr 14, 2017· The countertops are a white Carrara marble, while the backsplash tiles are Florida Tile—TI50601W3X6 White, Size:3×6 Running Bond. The cabinets, trim, walls and ceiling are painted in Benjamin Moore OC-21 Winter White. The flooring is wide plank, random length white oak with a custom stain. The pendant lights are from Restoration Hardware.

Pros and Cons of Marble Countertops - Case Against Marble ...

MARBLE SLABS & COUNTERTOPS Marble stone is formed from limestone, superheated to form its unique crystalline structure. Our marble countertop selection is unmatched with over 50 marble color options and patterns to choose from. Marble countertop surfaces are …

Which Granite looks like White Carrara Marble?

Luckily, if you want marble countertops but not the maintenance problems, you have alternatives. Casa Blanca granite, Glacier White granite, and Bianco Romano granite all look wonderfully like white Carrara marble. Additional options include various white quartz and quartzite colors I share below. Bianco Romano Granite Countertop

6 Secrets About Carrara Marble Counters You Never Knew ...

Jun 04, 2018· Carrara marble counters are amazing, and I love them in our kitchen. After living with them for a year, I have no regrets. They are simply beautiful, and their imperfection makes them look loved and lived in. Carrara marble kitchen countertops are a classic choice for a timeless kitchen.

Carrara White Marble countertop slab in Chicago | Granite ...

Carrara White Marble countertop. Home. Stone Countertops. Marble countertops. White, Gray. Carrara White. specifications reviews. 0. Carrara White Price: $45 / square foot *price does not include edges, installation labor and sink; Stone Type: Marble; ... Similar to Carrara White Marble

Carrara white Countertops - Yunfu Stone Corp.

Carrara marble countertops. Carrara white marble kitchen countertops and bathroom countertops are a classic white marble with a mixed fleury and vein cut that blend to create subtle yet distinctive patterns.The veining in white Carrara is luxury, Classic, on trend & yet utterly trendless, beautiful, cool to the touch, perfectly imperfect.Get the Carrara white marble countertops of your kitchen ...

Giani Marble Epoxy Countertop Kit, Carrara White

Giani Marble mirrors the large deposits of the classic, monumental stone of the Carrara highlands in Tuscany, Italy. The large expanses of white limestone cut by thin, sinewy veins and plumes of grey quartz are the distinctive qualities that make this particular surface a treasured feature.

How to make Carrara Marble - YouTube

Feb 12, 2017· We train the step by step process on how to build Stone Coat countertops from scratch! This video will focus on the easy technique to mimic Carrara Marble . You got this! Visit

Carrara White Marble – Countertops NYC

Jan 20, 2020· White Carrara Marble for Kitchen Countertops. Carrara marble is often the choice of people when it comes to their kitchen countertops. After all, it is not only elegant but is also cool and bright at the same time. What makes it even a great choice is that they are easy to clean. Also, contrary to what most people think that having them for ...