Call : +86-21-58386189, 58386176

caribsea aragonite aquarium sand at petco

Home - CaribSea

Fantastic shapes, incredible colors… Well check out new LifeRock™ Shapes, the latest version of CaribSea's amazing LifeRock™ line up. Each 20 pound box comes with a selection of arches, rings, tunnels and more! There is simply no better, no more spectacular way to aquascape your marine or reef aquarium.

Aquarium Gravel | Gravel for Fish Tanks | Petco

Aquarium Sand, Gravel & Substrates Shop by Pet Type: Betta Fish Sand & Substrates. ... CaribSea Aragonite Aquarium Sand (121) $4.89 was $8.99. compare. Quick Buy. CaribSea Super Naturals Aquarium Sand ... - Petco.com charges applicable tax on all orders shipped to states in which Petco has a physical location.

Nature's Ocean Bio-Activ Live Aragonite Saltwater Aquarium ...

Buy Nature's Ocean Bio-Activ Live Aragonite Saltwater Aquarium Sand, Natural White #1, 10-lb bag at Chewy.com. FREE shipping and the BEST customer service!

CaribSea CaribSea Eco-Complete African Cichlid Zack Black ...

petco $ 22.39. CONNEXITY. CaribSea. CaribSea Eco Complete Black Planted Aquarium Substrate, 20 LBS ... CaribSea Aragonite Aquarium Sand, 10 lbs., Tan petco. on sale for $4.89 original price $8.99 ...

National Geographic National Geographic, Aquarium Sand ...

Petco. on sale for $10.49 original price $13.99 $ 10.49 $13.99. CONNEXITY. Imagitarium. Imagitarium Black Aquarium Sand, 20 LBS ... CaribSea Aragonite Aquarium Sand, 10 lbs., Tan Petco. on sale for $4.89 original price $8.99 $ 4.89 $8.99. CONNEXITY. CaribSea. CaribSea Super Naturals Aquarium Sand, 10 lbs., Tan

Aragonite Sand - Bulk Reef Supply

…White Aragonite Sand! The goal with MarcoRocks Bahama Aragonite Sand was to recreate what you would normally find on the floor of a coral reef. It is natural and will give a beautiful natural white sand color under most aquarium lighting. The variable grain size of the Bahamas Sand contains… $ …

CaribSea Aquarium Sand, Gravel & more | PetSmart

CaribSea Aquarium Substrate Whether you want to add a touch of the exotic to your fish tank, or match your aquarium's look to your décor, CaribSea can help. With base rocks and aquarium sand, gravel, mycorrizal fungi spores, leaves, and more, you can give your fish a …

Aquarium - CaribSea

You can now bring the world's most exotic reefs into your home with CaribSea's Arag-Alive!™ substrates. Eight environmentally accurate ecoscapes, developed through CaribSea's cooperation with public aquariums and zoological parks where authenticity is a must, Arag-Alive!™ makes any aquarium …

Is CaribSea Aragonite Any Good? Particle Size? | REEF2REEF ...

Dec 11, 2018· Im just gonna add that I'm referring to the BASIC aragonite sand sold at petco, 10 lbs for 5 bucks. Not special grade or seafloor direct or any of that crap. It's not even live. Just a basic bag of Aragonite. I'm having trouble finding info on it, like how it looks in tank, Particale size...

Caribsea - Bulk Reef Supply

Caribsea's Arag-Alive! Live Reef Sand is a great choice for new aquarists and new reef tank setups. Arag-Alive sands clear quickly and contain millions of live bacteria, speeding up your tanks cycle and leading to less nuisance algae.

Aragonite Sand / Freshwater Cichlid? - Fish Lore Aquarium ...

Jan 19, 2016· Okay so I've been doing a lot of reading lately on forums about the use of Aragonite sand in a freshwater aquarium keeping African cichlids.Apparently it will raise the PH to a more desirable level for those types of cichlid's. My question is if I rinse it like a lot, should it work?

Cleaning Caribsea aragonite - The Reef Tank

Feb 15, 2014· Cleaning Caribsea aragonite - Hi everyone, I am taking down my 20 gallon cichlid tank and turning it into a nano reef tank. So here is the thing, I want to use the 15-20 lbs or aragonite …

Aquarium Sand for sale | eBay

Carib Sea Acs00050 ARAGONITE Reef Sand for Aquarium 40lb. 5 out of 5 stars (3) Total Ratings 3, $45.99 New. Carib Sea Acs05840 Super Naturals Crystal River Sand for Aquarium 5lb. ... Carib Sea Aragonite Aquarium Sand. $19.99. 5 lbs miracle mineral mangrove mud live sand rock refugium aquarium substrate.

The Best Cichlid Substrates - Aquarium Info

Apr 04, 2016· Carib Sea crushed coral is a no frills substrate that is suitable for cichlids. It is a one of the best cichlid substrates for the cost savvy hobbyist. It is an aragonite based, white and slightly coarse substrate. The porous nature of crushed coral makes an excellent biological filter for the aquarium while also buffering the pH.

Cichlid-Forum • CaribSea Aragonite Sand for Peacock cichlids

Oct 25, 2013· I've been using CaribSea Aragonite for years without issue. It's a larger grain size than play sand, perhaps slightly larger than pool filter sand. It doesn't float easily and sinks quickly when spit by fish. Be sure to rinse in a bucket before adding.

Does "live sand" go bad? | Bay Area Reefers | BAR

Apr 07, 2016· I really like the super-fine sand and the crisp white look of the aragonite sand. In the past you could get aragonite sand at home depot in some areas, but I've never suceeded in finding it. Lol, Petco only charged $5 for shipping my 100lb order, so I think they're probably losing out on me.

CaribSea Aragonite Aquarium Sand (10 lb) - Instacart

Buy CaribSea Aragonite Aquarium Sand (10 lb) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Your first delivery is free. Try it today! See terms.

CaribSea Aragonite Aquarium Sand, 10 lbs., Tan | Shop Your ...

CaribSea Aragonite Aquarium Sand, 10 lbs., Tan. CaribSea Aragonite Aquarium Sand, 10 lbs., Tan. Item# 315-10020-AF | Model# 10020 | Added on February 7, 2019 | (0 Ratings) More. Help Me Choose Recommend to a friend ... CaribSea, PETCO Animal Supplies. Click to remove this tagging.

Marine Water Aquarium Gravel and Substrate for sale | eBay

Get the best deals on Marine Water Aquarium Gravel and Substrate when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items ... Carib Sea Aragonite Aquarium Sand. $19.99. Type: Sand. Free shipping. Brand: CaribSea. 7 watching. Watch. Stoney River White Aquatic Sand Freshwater and Marine Aquariums, 5-Pound Bag.

Best Caribsea Arag-Alive Natural Reef Aquarium Gravel, 16 ...

CaribSea Arag-Alive Natural Reef Aquarium GravellIf you have a saltwater aquarium and you would like to minimize the amount of maintenance you have to perform in CaribSea Arag-Alive Natural Reef Aquarium Gravel at PETCO CaribSea Arag-Alive Natural Reef Aquarium Gravell. CaribSea Arag-Alive Natural Reef Aquarium Gravel is the perfect solution ...

Aquarium Sand - Walmart.com

Shop for Aquarium Sand in Fish Tank & Aquarium Decoration & Accessories. Buy products such as Fluker's Natural Dune All Natural Sand Bedding, 10 Lb at Walmart and save.

Sand | REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum

Jan 10, 2020· Getting ready to setup a new Red Sea Peninsula xl 650 and would like to add some good sand but at a really good cheap price. Click to expand... I get all of my sand, CaribSea black Hawaiian, from Petco and I have never had a problem with any of it.

CaribSea CaribSea Life Rock, 20 lbs., Medium from petco ...

petco $ 23.10. CONNEXITY. CaribSea. CaribSea Arag-Alive Fiji Pink Aquariam Sand, 20 lbs. ... CaribSea Aragonite Aquarium Sand, 10 lbs., Tan petco. on …

CaribSea, Marine, Aragonite, ...65 a rectangular aquarium ...

About this Rectangular: CaribSea Marine Aragonite Seaflor Special Grade Reef Sand calculator; A rectangular tank, aquarium or a pond has a shape of a box with six (6) sides, all of each are rectangles, and the lower rectangle is known as the base of the tank. The rectangular aquarium gravel calculator …

Petco black sand vs Caribsea's Tahitian Moon Sand?

I'm looking to put black sand into my 60 gallon freshwater aquarium and have narrowed it down to Petco's Black Sand and Caribsea's Tahitian Moon Sand. I was wondering if you guys can shed some lights on the differences regarding: Color: Are they the same kind of black?

Should I rinse the CaribSea Arag Alive? - Biological ...

Nov 02, 2013· Should I rinse the 20 lb CaribSea Arag-Alive if Im getting 35 lbs of uncured live rock which will in itself cause a cycle? Would it help the cycle? The only thing Im rinsing to as clear as possible is just the 10 lb bag of plain aragonite.

CaribSea Dry Aragonite Special Grade Reef Sand - Marine Depot

CaribSea Dry Aragonite Special Grade Reef Sand 1.0–2.0 mm diameter grain size. A revolution in reef-keeping! This is the one you've been reading about in all the hobbyist publications. This grade of aragonite is specifically engineered for plenum-type nitrate reducing beds or anywhere a deeper bed i

CaribSea Arag-Alive Live Aragonite Reef Sand, Fiji Pink ...

Description. Bring the world's exotic reefs into your home with the CaribSea Arag-Alive Live Aragonite Reef Sand. Developed in cooperation with public aquariums and zoological parks where authenticity is a must, it's formulated with authentic live aragonite reef sand from wild marine environments.