Call : +86-21-58386189, 58386176

How To Make Preheating Scrap In Bucket

Free Patterns - The Sewing Loft

Did you know that we have TONS free patterns on The Sewing Loft to keep you inspired? That's right, we do and many of these free patterns include printable instructions to make it …

METHOD FOR PREHEATING SCRAP - BETHLEHEM STEEL CORP,US

Apr 09, 1974· In an improved method for preheating scrap in a container containing scrap having a density of between about 120 pounds per cubic foot to about 200 pounds per cubic foot, said scrap being heated by hot combustion gases flowing downwardly through said scrap, the improvement comprising heating said scrap at a rate of about 45 MM BTU per hour for ...

23 Creative ways of using buckets in interior and exterior ...

Apr 01, 2013· To add a little color and to make the arrangement more eye-catching, you can try creating some lovely butterflies to go with your planter. You can cut them from scrap metal and then prime and paint them. Attach them to a wooden board that you have previously painted as well and mount the bucket planter there as well.{found on rusticrediscovered}.

Stackable Scrap Bucket Pattern - The Sewing Loft

Allow me to introduce the Scrap Bucket Pattern. This baby made its debut at Sew South last weekend and I was so excited to see all the variations everyone created. The pattern is easy to make and totally limitless! Scrap Bucket Pattern . This project is for all levels. Skill Level- 1 1/2 Button

Scrap Bucket Basket | Bluprint

This scrap basket is the perfect way to use up smaller pieces of left over fabric and create storage. The finished bucket is sturdy, has handles and can be made in so many variations. There are so many possibilities with this scrap bucket pattern. Add a pocket, make the sides fold over, bind the top edge with contrast.... the sky is the limit.

Julie's Quilt Gallery: Scrap Bucket

Scrap Bucket Here is the completed scrap bucket I made last week. It has been used twice already to hold threads and fabric scraps at a workshop I recently attended. This is the blog where I found the tutorial. Check it out if you feel the urge to make one of your own. Quick and scrap box friendly.

Ric-Rac: Back with buckets

There are probably a gazillion versions of these floating around in the craft cyberspace, so these are the way I make mine. They are super useful for little things in the sewing room or for hair ties and stuff ! For each bucket you will need: · 5 ½ x 18 ½ inch strips of outer fabric, light wadding and iron–on interfacing.

Kitchen Compost Bins | DIY

Regardless of how you plan to handle your kitchen scraps, it's a good idea to store waste in a compost bucket as it is generated. Collecting scraps in a compost bucket inside and adding to the pile when the bucket is full rather than making several trips to the pile throughout the day is a common sense way to conserve time and energy.

10 Awesome Ways to Use 5 Gallon Buckets on the Homestead

Five-gallon buckets fitted with a scrap of 3/4-in. plywood in the bottom and then screwed to the wall make great multipurpose holders. The plywood can be any shape, but to give it a more finished look, cut a circle slightly smaller than the diameter of the bucket. See how to …

How to Make Concentrates from Cannabis - dummies

Fill the bucket about one-third full of ice. Add your frozen plant matter until the bucket is about half full. Add cold water, as cold as possible, until the bucket is about three-fourths full. Mix the ice, water, plant solution thoroughly and vigorously. You can use a paint mixer attached to an electric drill to ensure a thorough mixing.

Free Sewing Tutorial: The Scraptastic Basket (2 Sizes!)

A free sewing tutorial to make a great scrap basket for fabrics, threads or anything messing up your sewing room. Janelle A free sewing tutorial to make a great scrap basket for fabrics, threads or anything messing up your sewing room. ... Free Sewing Tutorial: The Scraptastic Basket (2 Si... The "Totes Ma Tote" Bag in Jungle Ave Fabric PLUS ...

20 Best Bucket Lists/Ideas for Scrapbooking images ...

3 Sep 2012 - Explore parvolex's board "Bucket Lists/Ideas for Scrapbooking" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Photography challenge, Photography projects and Photo tips.

scrap charging bucket for induction furnace

the hot furnace gases to the scrap charging bucket by piping the off- gases from the fourth hole in the EAF to a special hood over the charging bucket. A schematic of a typical conventional scrap preheat- ing system is shown in Figure 2. Typically ... The EPRl Center for Materials Production . Chat Now

Tutorial: Scrap Bucket Basket – Sewing

Tutorial: Scrap Bucket Basket. March 31, by Anne Weaver. Leave a Comment. Heather from The Sewing Loft shares a tutorial for making these Scrap Bucket Baskets. The lining is a solid piece of fabric, but the outside is pieced from all those small bits of fabric filling up your scrap bin.

Make this scrap bucket - free - Sew Modern Bags

Mar 14, 2016· Whether you have a lot of scrap fabric pieces to use, or a lot of scrap or smaller fabric pieces to store, then this Stackable Scrap Bucket could be what you need in your sewing room. These are so useful for all sorts of things around the house. The kids love to them keep all […]

Step 1: Create an Amazon S3 Bucket - AWS Documentation

First, you need to create an Amazon S3 bucket where you will store your objects.

Phillips Mine and Mill Scrap Charging Buckets

Phillips Scrap Charging Buckets are used for top loading of electric arc furnaces. They are designed for an even spread over the bed of the furnace. Constructed of heavy steel plate, bars and rolled shapes. Phillips also makes a bottom discharge box.

Aluminium Casting and Why You Need to Be Careful : 4 Steps ...

Aluminium Casting and Why You Need to Be Careful: With interesting projects comes the possibility for interesting problems or as a recent Instructables competition puts it, Epic fails.Maybe I should be concerned that when I checked the emails this morning and saw the competition for epic fails th...

Scrap preheating for iron and steel | Climate Technology ...

The iron and steel sector is the second-largest industrial consumer of energy, after the chemical sector (ETSAP, 2010). Therefore, it is important for the iron and steel sector to reduce the energy needs of the production process. The technology of scrap preheating is capable of reducing the energy needs.

Making a Wooden Bucket - Scrapwood Challenge Day Five ...

Aug 14, 2018· Making a wooden bucket took some figuring out but it was fun. I'll write an article or make plans showing the details when I get chance. I would've included them in this video but with the ...

5.0 Electric Arc Furnace Steelmaking

these shops, however, have turned to pig iron which can be charged in a conventional scrap bucket or as hot metal where available. Most recently DRI facilities have developed processes to increase the carbon content and metallization of the product to make it more desirable as a charge material.

Preheating Technology Can Save Energy in the Tanzania Iron ...

Conventional scrap bucket charge preheating system: Conventional scrap preheating involves the use of hot gases to heat scrap in the bucket prior to charging it into the furnace. The source of the hot gases can be either off- gases from the electric induction furnace or gases produced by burning natural gas as shown in Figure 3. Scrap ...

How to make a 16" excavator bucket from scrap metals (3 ...

Apr 26, 2017· Here is a finished 16" service bucket for my EX50 excavator. I lightly painted it black. Pin lock are put on also.. I am put it on the excavator to do some d...

Electric Arc Furnace Steelmaking using Scrap

Scrap Preheating Of the 84.6 million st of raw steel produced in the United States in 1983, 31 pct or 26.2 million st was produced in the electric arc furnace. Nearly all of this steel was derived from cold ferrous scrap materials using a series of backcharges whereby the furnace roof is opened periodically to admit additional scrap.

scrap charging bucket for induction furnace in hyderabad

Scrap Preheating for Steel Melting Induction Furnaces ... How to Make a Bladeless Fan using Plastic bucket at Home ... Get Price. New. ... Like the Consteel and scrap bucket charge, this technique is in its mature stage (IPPC, 2001, p. 277). Get Price. pre: cement production process machine next: vibrating screen 0.6mm under size.

How to Make Homemade Scrapbooks: 14 Steps (with Pictures)

Oct 27, 2019· How to Make Homemade Scrapbooks. Designing and creating scrapbooks is a fun way to capture and document your memories. These albums make wonderful gifts and keepsakes for family members, friends, and future generations. While this...

Easy Fabric Scrap Bucket Bag - Free sewing patterns - Sew ...

Easy Fabric Scrap Bucket Bag Accessories Bags. Carry your belongings in style with this easy patchwork scrap bag. You can also use these instructions to create matching storage pots - simply scale down to suit and omit the handles. ... Make a strip bag. 1 Cut four patterned fabric strips, four times as long as the width, e.g. 6cm x 24cm, with a ...

How to Make Fireplace Logs Out of Waste Paper | Our Pastimes

Large bucket of water. Drying rack. If you have a wood-burning fireplace or stove and a big stack of newspapers, you've got a great opportunity to save on your gas bill this winter without the effort or cost of chopping or buying firewood. You can convert your old newspapers, junk mail and paper waste into fireplace logs that will keep you warm ...